We work with our customers up front with clear specification of the work.
When we approach the customer:
- We have an informal conversation to understand the requirements;
- We visit and make an initial inspection of the place of work;
- Following the visit, we provide a clear specification of the required work, prepared in a Quotation document.
The work typically includes the following activities:Note: This will vary from customer to customer.
- Erection of scaffolding;
- Preparing the side with protective plastic sheeting for dust and debris;
- Removal or adjustment of exterior pipes or cables (Upon completion all will be reattached);
- Removal of pebbledash;
- Removal of the old paint;
- Cleaning of old bricks;
- Sanding of bricks;
- Rake out the mortar joints;